About Logistic E van Wijk
Logistic E van Wijk is a European integrated transportation and logistics service provider, having branches in Romania, Holland and Ukraine. The company operates in Holland since 1949, subsequently expanding in Romania and Ukraine.
The company holds a fleet of over 170 de trucks, ensuring the coverage of the main markets in Europe and generating a turnover of over 22 billion Euro.
Having as objective an efficient management of the payroll and human resources processes, E van Wijk looked for a solution in order to optimize these processes by:
- The system uniformity and the elimination of operational redundancies: an information must be introduced one time, and the system must not allowed the double registration of a document
- High speed access to information and fast transfer of the information between users: for current operations (data input, windows opening, options selection, etc.) the system was supposed to respond in maximum one second
- The security, data confidentiality and the possibility to monitor the access to information at the end user level
- The authorized access of the users to the data structures, as well as the data export/import possibility in other database formats
- Integration with the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 system
The company chose “Sal-Your Payroll Expert”, due to its functionalities, as well as due to the experience accumulated by the Romanian Software throughout the implementation of complex projects.
The system implementation was performed having as primary objective client satisfaction.
The following functionalities were performed:
- Interfacing functionalities by using Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Features for users so as to generate different types of personnel documents templates and documents issuing from the payroll software according to the templates configured
- Implementation of an import timesheet solution for employees
- Users’ operations audit features
- Database information delivery and data access for internal data processing
By implementing “Sal – Your Payroll Expert”, the requirements of E van Wijk were entirely satisfied and the benefits did not fail to appear:
- Following the salary costs per cost centers through the interface between the payroll system and the financial accounting module of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system
- Optimizing the data processing time by timesheet import and automatic data consolidation from the work points and branch offices
- The integration of other applications and external sourced data through import features
- Data security and integrity by secured access to application and data audit in the system
Workshop Performance ManagementPullman Hotel Darclee Room 10 Montreal Square Wednesday, 25 September 2013, 9.00 Participants: maximum 40/session Our fee: 90 Euro/attendee The workshop is addressed to human…
16 september 2013 – Day off for public sectorThe Government Decision no. 590, by which 16 September 2013 is provided as days off for the public sector, was published in…
MaxBet integrates the access-control system with Time ManagementMaxBet is a leader on the electronic games and sport bet field, operating in Romanian since 2002, having 64 locations…
Copisa Group outsources the payroll and personnel administration practice to Romanian SoftwareSpanish Group Copisa, with 50 years of experience in constructions field, operates in over 10 countries in Europe, Africa and…
Class IT outsources payroll and personnel administration practices to Romanian SoftwareRomanian Software and Class IT built a solid, based on mutual trust partnership and continues to bring benefits on both…
Making waves together at Swimathon!Saturday, 6 July 2013, 11.00 hours, External Olympic Pool Lia Manoliu We are looking forward to meet you at Lia…
Libra Internet Bank extends the collaboration with Romanian SoftwareAfter the integration of Time Management component with the payroll calculation component in the autumn of 2012, Libra Internet Bank,…
New rules for establishing the late payment penalties for fiscal debtsThe Emergency Ordinance no. 50/2013 bringing changes to the Emergency Ordinance no. 96/2003 regarding the Fiscal Procedure Code and other…