About American International School of Bucharest
AISB was founded in 1962 and is the biggest international school in Bucharest. Being based on the American educational system, all courses of the School are taught in English language.
The school ensures the education of children starting with the age of 3 years old up to 12th grade, offering a preparation program for admission to Universities in Europe, North America and Australia.
In 2010 AISB was looking for an ERP system that would meet its double reporting requirements, in both currencies (RON and USD), as well as to comply with the specific of the Romanian legislation on one hand, but also with the special taxation characteristics applied to expatriates.
Microsoft Dynamics Nav was the ERP system chosen to be distributed and implemented by LLP Group. The payroll module integrated within the LLP Group solution was “Sal – Your Payroll Expert”. The systems needed to assure the data communication through a shared interface, assuring the informational flow between the payroll system and the financial accounting system.
“Sal – Your Salary Expert” was selected as an integral part of a complete management solution following Microsoft Romania recommendation to the Microsoft Dynamics Nav distributors, as agreed payroll solution.
Due to its configuration flexibility Sal allowed the implementation of the following particular requirements:
- Expatriate payroll calculation as per the specific taxation requirements
- Payroll calculation based on the salary entitlements in USD
- Double reporting system:
- RON in accordance with the Romanian legislation, for Romanian fiscal authorities in Romania
- USD for employees payment, internal reporting, management reporting
- Ensuring the information flow through Navision interfacing in order to send the payroll information as per the accounting dimensions configured in the ERP system
By implementing the Sal payroll solution the following benefits were obtained:
- Payroll automatic calculation for double currency payroll related to expenses management
- Configuration of the management reporting according to the requirements which allowed the reduction of the data manual processing
- Customized interface using Navision system, thus ensuring data integration in the ERP system, as well as allowing a complete human resources management
Workshop Performance ManagementPullman Hotel Darclee Room 10 Montreal Square Wednesday, 25 September 2013, 9.00 Participants: maximum 40/session Our fee: 90 Euro/attendee The workshop is addressed to human…
16 september 2013 – Day off for public sectorThe Government Decision no. 590, by which 16 September 2013 is provided as days off for the public sector, was published in…
MaxBet integrates the access-control system with Time ManagementMaxBet is a leader on the electronic games and sport bet field, operating in Romanian since 2002, having 64 locations…
Copisa Group outsources the payroll and personnel administration practice to Romanian SoftwareSpanish Group Copisa, with 50 years of experience in constructions field, operates in over 10 countries in Europe, Africa and…
Class IT outsources payroll and personnel administration practices to Romanian SoftwareRomanian Software and Class IT built a solid, based on mutual trust partnership and continues to bring benefits on both…
Making waves together at Swimathon!Saturday, 6 July 2013, 11.00 hours, External Olympic Pool Lia Manoliu We are looking forward to meet you at Lia…
Libra Internet Bank extends the collaboration with Romanian SoftwareAfter the integration of Time Management component with the payroll calculation component in the autumn of 2012, Libra Internet Bank,…
New rules for establishing the late payment penalties for fiscal debtsThe Emergency Ordinance no. 50/2013 bringing changes to the Emergency Ordinance no. 96/2003 regarding the Fiscal Procedure Code and other…