Employee self service
Employee self – service is the personal space of the employee within the integrated platform, in which centralized data regarding the user are available. Accessing the personal space, the user will be able to see personal, contractual and payroll data, submit and approve vacation requests, receive notifications regarding necessary actions within the training and performance processes.
- Customized configuration of the dashboard, by preferential listing of the information seen in the main screen
- Access levels configuration – individual or personal group access for managers
- Selective access to applications within the integrated platform Human Resources Planning
- Access to personal data stored in database
- Access to contractual data and personal information for self and subordinates
- Notifications regarding necessary actions within certain HR processes: vacation requests’ approval, feedback form completion at the annual appraisal start, training program completion
- Human resources processes status view for ongoing processes
- Document upload via personal page directly in the general database
- General information view regarding the company: employees’ contacts database, organizational chart
Easy access through the platform to the personal space allows instant view of the centralized data with personal information and subordinates’ teams, transposed into an increased efficiency of the employees and managers, by reducing the time spent for administrative responsibilities.
Possibility to access certain sections within the integrated platform Human Resources Planning from the personal space, as shortcut to details linked to time management, evaluation process or training platform.
The application will ensure HR department with all the necessary details in certain processes, without delays or omissions of the operational personnel.
Workshop Performance ManagementPullman Hotel Darclee Room 10 Montreal Square Wednesday, 25 September 2013, 9.00 Participants: maximum 40/session Our fee: 90 Euro/attendee The workshop is addressed to human…
16 september 2013 – Day off for public sectorThe Government Decision no. 590, by which 16 September 2013 is provided as days off for the public sector, was published in…
MaxBet integrates the access-control system with Time ManagementMaxBet is a leader on the electronic games and sport bet field, operating in Romanian since 2002, having 64 locations…
Copisa Group outsources the payroll and personnel administration practice to Romanian SoftwareSpanish Group Copisa, with 50 years of experience in constructions field, operates in over 10 countries in Europe, Africa and…
Class IT outsources payroll and personnel administration practices to Romanian SoftwareRomanian Software and Class IT built a solid, based on mutual trust partnership and continues to bring benefits on both…
Making waves together at Swimathon!Saturday, 6 July 2013, 11.00 hours, External Olympic Pool Lia Manoliu We are looking forward to meet you at Lia…
Libra Internet Bank extends the collaboration with Romanian SoftwareAfter the integration of Time Management component with the payroll calculation component in the autumn of 2012, Libra Internet Bank,…
New rules for establishing the late payment penalties for fiscal debtsThe Emergency Ordinance no. 50/2013 bringing changes to the Emergency Ordinance no. 96/2003 regarding the Fiscal Procedure Code and other…